recently i'm not updating this blog often, the reason is that me and my friend working very hard on a big project and i can't find time to post, every free minute i have i put in the project...
if you are curious, here are some Q/A:
* so... whats the big project you are working on?
well, basically it's a game.
* what kind of game?
that's will be published soon.
* what is so special about this game?
feeling! we work hard to make it feel real, in terms of look and feel...
* is it going to be a full game?
no, for now we will publish one level, to show what we can do.
* what engine are you using?
internal, for now i named it: OGE (oren game engine)
* why didn't you use cry-engine,unreal, unity,ogre, or any other free engines out there?
one word: freedom!
* can you tell about the engine a little?
yes, but this can be a very long answer, so here are few cool things we have:
- Editor - the engine is just loading and running levels, all logic and gameplay scripted or set by the editor (nothing is hard coded)
- Graphics - real-time GI, HDR, filmic tonemapping and filmic DOF , sun effects, flares unlimited lights and shadows! (every light cast shadow) and more...
- UI - script based dynamic UI system supporting any resolution.
soon i will post screenshots of the project, and talked about few nice things i'v added into.
* do you need people to join in?
yep, basically we need:
art guys - concept, models, textures, animations etc...
sound/music guys to do sound effects and music.
so if you know someone, feel free to contact me.
i'v you have questions you want to ask, feel free...