hi, this weekend i improve my profiler.
i have simple profiling that let me mark places in the code with PROFILER_BEGIN/END commands and then it shows me the results in a tree view.
while trying to profile some area in the renderer i found a bug in the timing, i cast the time value to dword while i should not.
i also added the feature which mark in red the worst time node in the tree and in orange the worst time leaf in the tree, this way i can see very clearly where the optimization needs to be.
one area i know for sure that needs to be optimize is make skinning. so here is a screenshot of the profiler shows you the results.